1. Documents required for Reissue of passport
A. For renewal :
• previous passport.
• ID copy
• 3 photos with white background
B. in case damaged or loss passport:
• add with - the above documents - police record loss for your passport.
- present all the original documents with a copy for checking by consulate.
- Documents required to issue a travel document in the case loss of passport:
• Police record loss of passport.
• Copy of passport or information, if can.
• Document that proves the citizen's personality (identity card - driver's license).
2. Ratifications :
The consular ratification of the following:
A. all the documents and certificates issued by the Kuwaiti authorities provided that they contain a series of ratifications, and the last ratification of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait.
B. Editors certified by local authorities, provided that the last ratification by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the State of residence.
C. Editors signed by Kuwaiti citizens, provided the presence of the citizens themselves should be checked in terms of his personality, and sign in the record of ratifications, without consular responsibility for the content it is not contrary to public order and morality.